Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Seasonal Oatmeal Parfait

Oh...My...LANTA!

Would you pass out if I told you that what your looking at is actually good for you?
WELL GET UP CUZ I AINT JOKING =]

So here is the deal. Since I have been doing some ME time lately, I have been able to get back into my regular workout, I have been needing some food that gives me energy, keeps me  full, satisfied, and puts good ingredients into my body.


To start off, have you ever heard of over night oats?
It's basically putting your oatmeal together the night before, letting it sit in the fridge, and in the morning it's all ready for you!

So here we have Over night Chocolate oatmeal. I mean, we MUST start the day off right with chocolate!

Then we put it in a cute parfait cup...(optional) =]

Oh and wait! What's that? It's Magical Banaynay's. Perfect combo with chocolate.


Yeah, but I'm not done. I'm never done. Then I have to add some Pumpkin Butta! (Hence the seasonal part)

And then..

I repeat, and repeat, until fully satisfied.

Seasonal Oatmeal Parfait
Adapted by: Oh she glows

Layer 1: Chocolate Oatmeal
1/3 cup oats
1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)
2 TB chocolate protein powder your choice (I use Vegan chocolate)
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1 TB Chai seeds 

Directions:
Mix in bowl and let set overnight

Layer 2:
Magical Banaynays
Click Here

Layer 3:
Pumpkin Butta:
Click Here




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, my mouth is watering. I need some of this... like, now. Too bad I'm not pregnant anymore and so the "honey, I really feel like so and so right now" no longer results in him running to the store at 8:30 pm. Guess I'll just have to wait:)

    ReplyDelete