1. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices in medium bowl.
2. In a separate bowl combine butter and (sucanat) sugar, and beat until combined. Add milk, vanilla, & pumpkin and mix until incorporated.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
4. Now, if you want to, you can add pumpkin butter, which I made a few weeks back. Just take about a 1/3 cup of Pumpkin Butter, and using a mixing spatula, swirl it in the batter. You don't have to fully incorporate it, but just enough. If you don't want to do this, you can skip this step.
5. Pour batter into greased bread pan, and bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
Now go suck your thumb, lay on the couch, and wish you didn't eat 5 servings of grandmas sweet potato casserole.