Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Drink

I love this time of year. All of the seasonal flavors just make me excited. 
My favorite flavor of coarse is pumpkin. Not just because it does the body good, but also because it's one of the true seasonal flavors that truly remind me of this time of year.
Which brings me to this:


Pumpkin Drink.
It's like Fall in your mouth...
no joke. 


The blend of pumpkin and spices make it a perfect drink to wake you up in the morning. Before you know it you will want to rake the leaves, put on that ugly sweater and build a fire.

Ok, I might be exaggerating just a tad, but get over it.



Pumpkin Spice Drink
Adapted by: Oh She Glows

1 Cup Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)
1/2  Cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Heaping tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp. Molasses
1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( I used chocolate too and it tasted pretty good)
2 TB. Agave Nectar 
Ice

Directions:
Blend together, and Enjoy!

Along side with the Christmas in my mouth drink, I also enjoyed a fistful  spoonful of peanut butter.
I think peanut butter is making it's way up on my list with chocolate...
Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment