Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Magical Banaynays

Want to know what I can do with a frozen banana?
(think clean now=])

Well...i'll tell you in a second.
But before I show you something that may drive you banaynays, we need to have a little discussion.

Answer this:
How motivated are you when it comes to working out?

Here is my answer:
eeehhhhhhh

Here is the problem:
Since becoming a mama, things become difficult. You suddenly forget about what clothes look best on you, and switch to which shirt DOESN'T have spit up on it.
Instead of, what can I make for lunch, you switch to something you can eat on the go and with one hand. No prep needed might I add.

You see I have been in mommy world since my little angle arrived, and I came to the reality that I haven't had time...to do anything for my self. AND at first I thought it was being selfish, but then I realized, if I didn't have ME time, then I was...Cranky. 

So, I am learning that it's ok to say, "Ok hubby, you are watching the babe-ster!" And feel ok about going to the gym. Because odly...that is all I want to do. It's like I need that release of energy

So here is the solution:
Take more time and focus on ME so I can be a happy camper...Baby will still love ME more than anyone =] haha

As for now, I am still young and hip. You won't be seeing me "MOM JEANS" anytime soon =]


Ok, are you ready for some magic?

Take an ordinary frozen banana, and chop it up.


Then take a blender, (I know, I was suckered into buying a magic bullet...don't hate), or you can use a food processor, and blend that banana.


Now this takes some work. You have to keep moving the banana around until its COMPLETELY blended and becomes...

CREAMY! It's like eating "ice cream"...only NOT so sugary...

BUT you get the idea. The possibilities are endless. You can add:
Flavored protein powder 
Peanut Butter
Coco Powder
etc...

It's a nice way to indulge without really indulging...

"Oh Oh It's Magic...YA KNOOOWW"
(humor me)

No comments:

Post a Comment