Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Peanut butter apple-which & loosing my mind

What is worse than Monday's? 

When Monday drags on to Tuesday...

It's been one of those days where I feel like if I took my head off and set it down I would forget where I put it. 

It's not my fault. I have got a lot on my mind.

Like peanut butter.


English muffin with peanut butter, coconut, and apple slices.

And yes, I went a little over the top on the peanut butter.


 Yet, I don't know if it's the peanut butter coma that screwed up my day.

Or the fact that I went to the bank only to realize I had lost my wallet, only to LATER find it underneath my car mat...WHICH might I add somehow was placed there because last time I had I swear it was in my room.

 On top of that I am having a problem going grocery shopping in which I get enough chocolate to feed california, yet not enough food to last a week.

Or that I need to keep reminding myself to go to the store and buy hangers so I can stop using my daughters crib and a dresser.



Or that my husbands hats are not hiding the fact that there is about 2 months worth of papers that need to be filed/put away.




Or maybe it's that I keep telling myself I need to play the piano more often before I loose yet another talent.




I think it's this fall weather. It makes me want to be lazy, yet makes me crazy at the same time. It's so warm and inviting, yet it sucks you in and makes you believe sitting on the couch watching housewives of Beverly Hills is a good thing.



There is only one thing keeping me sane this season, and it's the look on this little girls face...
Worth every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment