Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving =]
I truly love the spirit of today.
I have so much to be grateful for.
God has truly blessed me.

For starters;

This boy  man.



Yes, he ALWAYS looks this sexy.



He's perfect. Yes, perfect. He does so much for me, it makes me look like I'm one lazy butt.

Second of all;

I'm grateful to have gotten pregnant.


Feeling that little angel inside of me everyday was such an amazing blessing.
Of coarse, it wasn't too bad that I ate like an elephant, slept like a bear, and acted like a monkey sometimes =] 


Third;
I am grateful for epidurals and amazing nurses.



All which kept me sane safe, and helped me bring one of the greatest blessings in the world...

My baby!
I never thought one little human being could bring so much joy and happiness into my life. 



She's melted my hubby's heart.


She's been patient with me when I stick flowers, bigger than her body, on top of her head.


She let's me dress her up and buy her the latest baby fashions. All the while mommy is wearing sweat pans and maternity shirts stained with breast milk and spit up.
That's pure love people, pure love.





This has been ONE of the greatest years so far. Thank you for following along with me on life's journey!


Happy Thanksgiving day!

Now go get fat

No comments:

Post a Comment