Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Carrot Butterscotch Apple Cream Coconut Cake

I know the title can be a little intimidating.
Too many flavors, could it be a good combination?
Well, thanks for doubting me =]
OF COARSE ITS GOOD

Here is the thing. My little family is moving to a new place, and well I really wanted to get rid of some things and not carry them with me to the next place.
So I decide to make me  make someone a cake. 
Haha what else would I make?!? I am so predictable.

I promise it's really good. It is also SUPER moist...

And just look at this frosting. Is that coconut?

 Yes and No...It's this delectable CHOCOLATE coconut..
Yes...Yes I did.

Ok do you want the recipe?

Carrot Butterscotch Apple Cream Coconut Cake

Ingredients:
1 box carrot cake mix
1 small box butterscoth pudding
1 cup water
1/2 cup veg oil
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 of a 21 oz can apple pie filling
4 eggs

Directions:
Beat all ingredients together
Divide batter evenly among 2 cake pans
Bake for 35-40 min at 350 degrees

I used a butter cream frosting but I think even cream cheese would do.
Here is the Butter Cream recipe I used

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks heavenly!!! Can I come take lessons from you?? Let me know if you need anything for the move...like watching that cute girlie of yours :) we would love it!

    ReplyDelete