Sunday, September 19, 2010

Granola




Take a look at what I had cooking in my oven today =]

MMMMmmmm

I love granola. I love it on ice cream, yogurt, in cereal, on its own, covered in chocolate, on top of cupcakes...ok I went to far, but you get the idea.

Granola is a super easy snack to make on your own. You can throw WHATEVER you want. Mix it, bake it in the oven, and TA DA!

So my granola consisted of:
oatmeal
pumpkin seeds
sesame seeds
coconut
chia seeds
sunflower seeds
almonds
mini chocolate chips
craisins
golden raisins
cinnamon
nutmeg
salt
i think thats it..

Then I mixed it with a little bit of coconut oil, 100% Maple syrup, and vanilla flavored agave nectar
Baked it at 400 degrees
Turned it a couple of times,
and after 15 minutes it was done!

And I ate it...

All of it...
Just Kidding. I saved SOME ;)
Actually I poured some in a bowl full of almond milk and went to town...a couple of times...

I know..

PIG

No comments:

Post a Comment