Monday, October 4, 2010

Ice Cream Sundae Cake

I know your probably thinking all I do is bake cakes...
or that all I do is bake
or that I obsess over chocolate too much...

wrong
wrong
right =]

Ok so I actually had a reason to bake a cake today...
My mom-in-law needed a cake for a friends birthday, and I gladly took the offer to make one, 
You see because I will never turn down an opportunity to bake...I'm like betty crocker...mrs.fields...paula deen...
jk






.Ice Cream Sundae Cake
adapted from Picky-Palate

1 box devils food cake mix
1 small box chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups ice cream (your choice) I did vanilla bean
1/4 cup hot fudge sauce
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
1. Beat ingredients together. Separate into 3 cake pans and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

On a lovely side note...


No comments:

Post a Comment