Monday, September 20, 2010

Protien Power!


Ever since I became pregnant I have had to up my intake of protein.
I'm not that big of a meat fan...for many reasons...
But I'll eat it.
Anyways I have had to get clever, since I was getting sick of protein bars.

So I found a new love. Have you heard of Greek Yogurt. DELICIOUS!!

I have been doing alot of this:
Yogurt, raspberries, granola, and vanilla agave nectar.
MMMmmm Me Likey =]

If you have ever tasted greek yogurt it taste...well...like sour cream =]
Thats why you gotta sweeten it up!
OR
You can use it for baking, sour cream substitutes, etc...
And it has 20 grams of protein
AND it DOESN'T contain a BUTT load of sugar like yogurt =]

Anyways...anybody have any suggestions for greek yogurt uses?

1 comment:

  1. I love greek yogurt! I eat it with honey and roasted almonds! I know that sounds a little odd, but the teeny bit of salt makes it super delicious!

    ReplyDelete