Monday, June 7, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

So I have had an amazing pregnancy! I hear stories of other women who were constantly sick, who couldn't even get out of bed in the morning, and worse, women who weren't allowed to get out of bed due to a chance of a miscarriage. I can't begin to express how blessed I am to have had a healthy pregnancy. I have been able to work every day, take care of the house, and stay physical active. I mean how great is that!

But I wanted to talk about things that have changed within the past couple of weeks that have made this hard. For starters, I have always had that "out of breath sensation," BUT NOW, I am like struggling to stand up! haha. I have still been able to go to the gym every day, but my 50 minutes of cardio is almost impossible, because I begin to feel like I have done too much at 20 minutes. Even if I am just walking!

I also have been anemic since college, and being pregnant my iron has been extra low, when it should be extra HIGH. So I have had to up my iron intake alot, and if I don't I get seriously dizzy and feel like I am gonna pass out. To add to that the weather is slowly creeping up into the 90's and I am constantly burning up! OYE!

Everything has become alot more challenging to do. I have always been active and been able to handle everything around the house, but now I find myself having to take a break on the couch more often. I guess that is just what is supposed to happen!! Right?? I am ONLY 8 WEEKS AWAY! AHH

The hubby and I are so excited! We can't wait to hold our baby girl in our arms!



No comments:

Post a Comment