This is the MoThErLoAd of cakes! It is sinfully delicious, rich, chocolatey, peanut buttery, and did I mention GOOD! I have seen this cake on a few different blogs, but of coarse I added my own twist to make it my own! Enjoy!
Reeses Mother Load Cake
1 box devils food cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1 box (3.4 ounce) chocolate pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup chopped Reese's Pieces
1. Combine all ingredients(except chocolate chips and candy pieces) into mixing bowl, and beat until combines. Careful not to over mix.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and and chopped Reeses Pieces.
3. Grease 2 desired sized pans and divide batter into each.
4. Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees. (Or until center comes out clean)
Reeses Buttercream Frosting
4 cups Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 sticks unsalted butter (softened)
2 TB whipping cream/milk
1 tsp. vanilla
5-6 melted Reeses Pieces
Directions: (The idea with frosting is sometimes you have to play around with it to get the desired consistency you prefer. Adding more powdered sugar will make it thicker, and adding more milk will make it thinner. Adding more chocolate powder will give it a more rich flavor.)
1. Beat butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until combined. (Will sort of look like crumbs)
2. Add melted candy, vanilla, and start with 1 TB of milk or whipping cream. Beat all ingredients, until desired consistency is reached.
**Will need about 2 cups chopped Reeses. Can add more/less depending on your mood =]**
1. Frost top of one cake and sprinkle chopped candy. Add next cake on frosting layer. Frost whole cake and stick chopped Reeses all over cake
2. Grab a glass of milk and ENJOY!!