Monday, October 26, 2009

1st Year Wedding Anniversary =]

Oh LOVE is in the AIR!! This past weekend my studly hubby and I celebrated our ONE year anniversary! We had a great time spending time together. He was so sweet and romantic to me, and I am the luckiest girl in the world. Some may say we are still in the honeymoon stage, well if that maybe true, we are enjoying EVERY bit of it! Well of coarse I wanted to bake my husbands favorite treat for him, and you know what he said...FUNFETTI!! Haha I love him! But wait here is more...my adorable husband wanted a JIMMY DEAN breakfast with syrup =] It took me 1 1/2 minutes! He is so funny, but whatever makes me man happy!


Here is our delicious dinner which i slaved all day to make =]
And here is the funfetti cake. I just HAD to put a little twist on it and make it HOT pink =] He loved it!


Happy Anniverary Baby! You are one handsome stud and I am so happy to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment