Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Earthlings!!

Haaaappy Halloween! Hopefully all of you celebrated eating tons of candy and doing something a LITTLE spooky! My wonderful hubby decided in spirit of the holiday we MUST see the new scary movie called Paranormal Activity! UMM lets just say lights on when going to bed for AT least a YEAR! haah Anyways we had tons of fun! I made cupcakes, with the help of a lovely friend, for a Halloween party we went to. Check them out!

Aren't these SO COOL!

Okay so this was pretty easy, but definitely do-able! You start with a cupcake, half a marshmallow, and a donut hole. Layer together with lime green frosting.
Then cover the whole cupcake with frosting and freeze in freezer for about 30 minutes.
After freezing, take a tub of melted frosting and dip the top of the cupcake in frosting. Place to chocolate covered sun flower seeds for eyes and 2 licorice peels for antenna's. Let sit in fridge for just a little. I also purchased these cute cups to put them in =] I got my idea from a pretty awesome book called Hello! Cupcake..
And here we are stylish and sexy for halloween! I was a flapper chick and my hubby was a 70's dude lol. I love his wig =]
Hope everyone had a safe and fun halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment