Monday, October 26, 2009

Caramel Apple Cupcakes..SAY WHA!

Well let me just say I was in ONE bakin' mood the other day! I think I went into a sugar coma with all my tasting! Since then I have fully recovered and have come here to share some goodness =]
So tis' the season for fall because I have another fall lovin' recipe... Caramel Apple Cupcakes. They are so moist and really easy to make. Only a few ingredients, & nothing special you couldn't find around this time of year. I even added cute sticks to make them look authentic =]


You can even add your favorite topping as you would a regular caramel apple.

Have fun and get CREATIVE! Enjoy!

Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Ingredients:
1 Box Duncan Heins Spice Cake Mix
1 1/3 Cups water
1/2 vegetable oil
3 eggs
1/2 Pkg. of Vanila Pudding (3.4 ounce pkg.)
1 Can Caramel Apple Pie filling (any brand will do)
Caramels to melt, or caramel ice cream topper, or caramel frosting.

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix all ingredients together besides pie filling. Stir in pie filling.
  3. Place in cup cake containers and bake for 18-20 minutes.
  4. When cupcakes are done and cooled drizzle with melted caramel. Or Martha stewart has a caramel frosting recipe. Click HERE for recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment