I just LOOOVE fall, and all the flavors that go along with it. MMMmmmm =] Okay so with seasons come really cool variations on candy. For example, I found a Pumpkin Spice favored Hershey's Kisses. OH baby! They are mighty tasty =]
Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Spice Cookies
2 sticks softened unsalted butter
1 Cup brown sugar
1/2 Cup white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Cup chocolate chips
1 Cup Chopped Pumpkin Spice Kisses
15 mini caramels OR sqeezable caramel topping (for ice cream)
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, and combine, then add vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt to wet mixture and combine. Fold in chocolate chips and kisses.
- Scoop onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- If using pre packaged caramels, Melt caramel in saucepan over stove with about a teaspoon of water. Continually stir until melted. Drizzle over baked cookies. If using caramel ice cream topping, just drizzle over cooked cookies.
- Cookies can get really sticky, so do not stack on top of each other, because they will get stuck :)
- If eating the next day or two, it taste best if you heat up the cookie in the microwave for a few seconds to warm up the caramel!