Friday, July 2, 2010

In Memory

Sometimes life throws you unexpecting experiences.
Some of those can make or break you.

Yesterday a good friend of mine passed away.
Story goes, I have a best friend who I grew up with for years. We went to high school together, we went to college together, we got married a couple months from each other, and we were experiencing life together. Yet, I never thought I would experience this with her.

Her and I were visiting our home town for a good friends wedding, when she got a phone call that her husband had past. His name was Adam, and he was So young.

Here they are on their wedding day. They were such goobers. Always smiling, and so in love.
Adam was the life of the party. If you ever needed someone to make you smile, he was the guy. Never a dull moment with him.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Heather. It is so hard to watch a friend go through a tragedy. I love you Adam and will truly miss you. Thank you for being a good friend to me and a great husband to my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment