Monday, July 5, 2010

Overwhelmed =[


Yes, this is a picture of my living room. One side that is. I am a little overwhelmed right now. haha

Not only do I have all my baby stuff to find a place for, but we are also in the middle of a move, so I am packing for that as well. =]

AND I am less than 4 weeks from my due date, so I can't really do anything TOO physical. OH and I would like to make a shout out to my family as well as the hubby's family and say Thank You for taking an almost TWO week vacation at the same time =] I hope all of you miss your grandchild's birth...

Just Kidding! I would NEVER want that! SO hurry back from vacation! We miss you!

Ok Venting time is over =]

Even though I am stressed out, I still love life and am grateful for every moment of it. The hubby is working extra hard to make life easier and I LOVE him so much for that =]

Can't wait to meet our baby girl...Hopefully I'll be able to pull everything together so she isn't sleeping in our bottom clothing drawer =]

joking again...


No comments:

Post a Comment