Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ms. Diva

Everyday I am reminded how lucky I am to be me.

Not to brag

But I have the CUTEST little girl.



Who, I might add, is obsessed over polka dots.


Which means every outfit she wears has polka dots on it. 
If not, she gets very upset.

Unless she is on a polka dot BlAnKeT...
then it's ok.

Such a diva.


Just like her mamma =]

And us divas like to have fun.

Like going to an aquarium.


And, take probably one out 5 of our family photos.



Ok, maybe six family photos total.


Ok, now seven.


That's because we have a million photos of this little angel.


Maybe if she would just stop being so silly...


I think she is just a show off really...



At least she doesn't cross the line like her daddy.


Don't worry. He's just trying to be funny.

Hardy har har har

No comments:

Post a Comment