Friday, March 19, 2010

Smells like...dog


My house is a dog fiasco!

I think it is really getting me ready to have kids, minus the poop and pee on the carpet...

We started out just watching one dog for a couple of days, but now we are watching two. Why NOT!

Needless they have kept me pretty busy, but how can you NOT love these precious faces =]





Don't worry I didn't leave this little gal in the bathroom the whole time, i was just making sure she wouldn't use my carpet as a bathroom. The tile floor is much easier =]

With all the fun I was having I still managed to cure my cravings.

Have you ever tried an Acai smoothie =]
If you haven't I suggest you do, because they are AMAAAAHHHZING!
I found these individual packets of Acai at a health food store, and mixed it with some soymilk, applesauce, frozen banana, frozen blackberries, and some love =]

Topped with banana chunks, an Viola!
YUMM!

Next I really wanted some down home Mac N Cheese, but I didn't really want the calories =]
So I made a delicious version from one of my fav books Skinny Bitch in the Kitch. It's Hilarious!
You wouldn't even beleive whats in this....its do die for!
But for those of you wanting some REAL food, check out these hearty recipes to fill your soul =]

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment